Wednesday 20 November 2013

Romantic Winter Tour Day 1

Hello Friends Finally I arrived in Korea feeling like a dream come true on 19th November Tuesday in Incheon  International Airport after a 15hrs long flight via Thailand.After getting my bagged I came out side of airport at 4.10pm & there I saw a board saying Romantic Winter Tour In hands of Kathy.
When we went to take our ride outside the airport it was Wow freezing cold. I took almost 50 mins. to reach our hotel in Seoul from the airport.


With me it is Shuchan from Japan & the Cute Amy Zhao from China

After that we arrived at the Somerset Place Hotel at 5.30pm We had some rest & a refreshing shower.
At 7pm me & Shuchan Went to the Bukchon Hanok Village it was very cold out side.












On the way back to the hotel we had Tteokbokki in a Pocha.



And there was our day 1 ended !!

No comments:

Post a Comment